Check your brackets by 8 pm the night before the event (Trackwrestling.com).
If you have issues immediately email: Kelsey and/or Kendra with the problem: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Holt||Holt HS||Enter in doors by the wrestling room||March 10th||6-8 p.m.|
|Northwest||Northwest early elementary school||3735 Lansing Ave.||March 10th||6-8 p.m.|
|Bath Youth WC||Jamie Sivak|
|Capital City Lions||Josh Brennan|
|Charlotte Grapplers||Jessica Haughton|
|Columbia WC||Ron Guernsey|
|Corunna WC||Andy Zeeman|
|Dansville WC||Trista Baker|
|Dewitt WC||Carrie Braska|
|Durand WC||Karly/John Webb|
|Eaton Rapids Youth WC||Josh Onstott|
|East Lansing||Chris Compton|
|Grass Lake Warriors||Kelli Reid|
|Hanover-Horton Comet Wrestling||Ronnie Sorrow|
|Haslett WC||Sam Bird|
|Holt WC||Jodi Liles|
|Jayhawk WC||Brandon Britton|
|Maple Valley WC||Lane Brumm|
|Mason WC||Robert McElmurray|
|Michigan Center Young Cardinals||Timothy Hattey|
|Napoleon Youth WC||Jessica Roth|
|Northwest Red Crushers||Tawna Brautigam|
|Okemos WC||Matt Prinz|
|Olivet Folkstyle WC||Eric Jones|
|Owosso Wrestling||Zeb Perrin|
|Portland WC||Shiloh Kramer|
|Simmons Academy of Wrestling||Nick Simmons|
|Springport Spartans||Crystal Grimmett|
|St Johns WC||Keri Pettigrew|
|Team Blackhawk||Missy Smieska|
|Titan Takedown||Jerome Broughman|
|Waverly Warrior WC||Russ Lee|
|Western Mat Cats||Sommer Engelter|
|Williamston WC||Derek Zenker|
2022-2023 MYWAY Schedule CLICK HERE
Team Admins & Parents:
If you have registration
issues please email
before 10 am on Friday to help
you. After 10 am Friday you will need to contact the Head Pairer listed on the bottom of your event flyer to make any corrections.
All MYWA Events will follow a “no weigh in” format this coming year.
The procedure for the Central Division will be as follows:
• A wrestler shall declare his weight class at the time of on-line registration. If you click the wrong weight class or need to make a change, you may do so until the charts are posted on Saturday night. COACHES ONLY can do this by emailing Russ.CD.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Skin Checks will be done by officials no later than 20 minutes prior to the start of each session. Wrestlers will be marked as passed by the officials, any questionable area’s that need to be evaluated further will be done by the Regional Director or the on-site medical professional, all decisions then will be final. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
• Random Audit: 10 minutes prior to the start of wrestling, one or two mats will randomly be drawn to be audited. All wrestlers for that mat must then weigh in prior to competing. Any wrestler more than 2 lb. over the weight class will be disqualified and his/her name as if they had been challenged and failed. No wrestler on an audit mat may e subsequently challenged during the tournament.
• Challenge Procedure: Club President/Designated agent/Coach of unaffiliated wrester, for that tournament will be able to challenge the weight of any wrestler in the tournament who was not subject to the random audit. Any challenged wrestler must then weigh in immediately at the head table. If the wrestler is more than 2 lbs. over the weight class, he/she will be disqualified, and his/her name will be recorded on a statewide database. If the challenge is unsuccessful, the club that challenged will be recorded as a failure.
• If a wrestler has been disqualified, for the next three (3) future tournaments he must weigh in at the head table 30 minutes prior to the beginning of his/her wrestling session. A second missed weight will result in disqualification for the remainder of the season.
• Once the club/affiliated wrestler has had 3 failed challenges, they will be ineligible to challenge for the remainder of the season.
Payments for each tournament will be made at the head table and is the responsibility of the club prior to the start of competition. All MYWA no-show rules shall apply.